The Outpatient II is the documented industry leader for procedure lights. More physicians choose the Outpatient II than any other procedure light for focusable flood-type light, maximum intensity, and shadow-free operation. With minimal heat output and high color temperature, the Outpatient II is the perfect low-maintenance, top-performing light for nearly every application in the hospital, surgical suite, or physician’s office.
Philips Burton Outpatient II Floor stand Surgery Light OP216FL
- 8000 footcandles (87,000 Lux) at 24 inches (61 cm)
- 3300 K color temperature.
- The friction knob allows one to position a self-balancing arm without a tool for drift-free positioning.
- Cool operation assured with heat filters and dichroic coatings.
- 50-watt halogen bulbs, each with 2000-hr. average bulb life.
- The design allows removal or replacement of SteriHandle with one hand assuring sterile procedures.